domingo, 10 de febrero de 2013

January Buyouts.

¡Hola! Hoy voy a mostraros algunas de las cosas que me he comprado durante el mes de Enero y lo que llevamos de Febrero. Este año no he podido disfrutar de las compras de rebajas como me hubiese gustado ya que como sabréis, he estado todo el mes de exámenes y no he tenido tiempo.

Hi! Today, I'm going to show you some thing I've been buying during January and these February days. This year has been impossible for me to go and enjoy the shopping discounts as much as I wanted but most of you may know that I've been in the first term exam period and I haven't had time enough.


Burgundy Pamela Hat by Zara with crystal flowers in blue and white.



 Leopard printed slippers from Cortefiel with neon pink trims. I've been wearing them a couple of days this week and I think they're comfortable and pretty. You could have seen them on my instagram account.


Black Sequin Skirt by Tezenis. It was only 5€ on sales.


Atmosphere by Primark coral pink sweater. I think the color of the photo is actually pretty accurate.


Primark Combined Ring in gold color and cream.

Opia by Primark Candle in imitation of Yankee Candle jar candles. I have to say that they both smell delicious and were only 1 euro each.

Además de estas cosas me he comprado también una camisa de cuadros en tonos azules y verde de Zara que ya os enseñaré, unos pantalones vaqueros de Pepe Jeans y unos negros también de Zara y ciertas prendas básicas que he necesitado. Esta semana espero subir alguna entrada más (ya que tengo un par preparadas) porque este fin de semana me voy a Madrid, y me gustaría enseñaros alguna que otra foto, además de un pequeño proyecto que tengo en mente y que todavía no sé si será posible realizar. Hasta la próxima 

Besides, I have bought a plaid shirt in dark blue and green from Zara that I'll show you soon, a pair of jeans from Pepe Jeans, a pair of black skinny pants from Zara and some basic garments I've been in need of. This week I'm expecting to upload a couple of posts I prepared, because this weekend I'm going off to Madrid, so I would like to show you some photos and a small project I've been thinking of for a while and I don't know if I will be able to carry out. See you 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario